2020 tokens? and a few other questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

2020 tokens? and a few other questions

Postby Snaa-zzy » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:13 pm

I am fairly abit new to some stuff here (I joined chicken smoothie during spooky month 2020), and was very curious on what the 2020 halloween tokens I have now can be used for?

also what are special releases?
Snaa-zzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2020 tokens? and a few other questions

Postby ford » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:15 pm

2020 tokens cannot be used for any following years events, they're just decorative items now :)
if you're referring to the special releases tab on the archive, the special release pets are ones only released in the december 18th giftboxes. they're extremely rare to get and are often called 'unreleased pets' due to them not being part of any monthly or event release and only ever adoptable on december 18th!

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snaa-zzy » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:16 pm

ford wrote:2020 tokens cannot be used for any following years events, they're just decorative items now :)
if you're referring to the special releases tab on the archive, the special release pets are ones only released in the december 18th giftboxes. they're extremely rare to get and are often called 'unreleased pets' due to them not being part of any monthly or event release and only ever adoptable on december 18th!

oh! so its just based on luck if u get a pet during december 18th? ^^
Snaa-zzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:19 pm

yes, there's a very very slim chance that you'll get a brand new pet instead of a past year's rare from the december 18th giftboxes if you're lucky ^^

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me