Spaniel Type Dogs?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Spaniel Type Dogs?

Postby Acidic Angel » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:45 am

Hey there, apologies if this is in the wrong place, I tried to make sure it was posted in the correct place.

So, this is a bit of a strange request, but I've been going through the CS Archives for about an hour now trying to see if i could answer it on my own, and I can't.

I've never been one of those people who wanted to represent my real life pets on CS, but I've now decided I would like to. Finding a CS equivalent for my cats was easy enough, but my dog is proving a little more difficult... I have an English Springer Spaniel, here's a photo or two of her for reference.
ImageImage

Now you're probably thinking "Well, there was a Spaniel based litter in 2011, what about one of those?", I already checked.
This is the closest one out of that litter, and when compared to my girl, there's a very clear difference. Mostly because my girl is actually liver and white, which is basically a fancy way of saying she's dark brown and white, not just brown and white. I'm not so fussed about markings as such, spaniels markings very so much it'd be a 1 in a million chance of finding one with the same markings as her without it being a custom one, but colour is important to me.

Then I noticed there were some more "spaniel-ish" type dogs released in the multi-breed litter last month, jackpot I thought! One of them has the perfect colours, but going by the tail shape and heavy ticking colouration, I would guess it's based more on a German Shorthaired Pointer or similar, rather than a spaniel.

So I guess this whole post was basically my very long way of asking... Is there a CS dog that is a mix of these two? One with that perfect colouring, but with the more spaniel-type linework? I would guess not as I've been unable to find anything in the Archives, but I could have missed it to be fair.

Hey there, I'm AJ!
My pronouns are she/they.
Thank you~ <3

These are my four horses of the apocalypse -->
Acidic Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spaniel Type Dogs?

Postby axelandria » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:58 am

Hi!

ImageImage - March 2011
    Then we have a Spaniel litter here (September 2011) which includes outcomes such as:
    ImageImage

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spaniel Type Dogs?

Postby Acidic Angel » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:41 pm

axelandria wrote:
    Hi!

ImageImage - March 2011
    Then we have a Spaniel litter here (September 2011) which includes outcomes such as:
    ImageImage

Thank you for replying, I did see the top two but didn't think to include them as they have full tails, whereas my girl is docked so I was ideally looking for a bobtailed version of the dog.

The other two are from the same spaniel litter I mentioned, unfortunately the closest out of that litter is the one I included in my post.

It's looking like there isn't really a liver & white spaniel on CS at this point in time, which is fine, I don't mind using one of the substitutes for now, I just figured I'd ask before ruling it out entirely ^.^

Hey there, I'm AJ!
My pronouns are she/they.
Thank you~ <3

These are my four horses of the apocalypse -->
Acidic Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me