((question regarding one of the site rules))

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

((question regarding one of the site rules))

Postby Tavros » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:09 am

((not sure at all on how to title this one but i have a question about one of the site rules here:
Overly frightening images or writing should not be posted (example: content based on creepypasta). Some content may be “disturbing” without displaying any overt rule breaking and is subject to removal at the discretion of staff.

specifically regarding the example of content based off creepypasta - would it be alright to make (and post onsite) characters mildly inspired by certain creepypastas/otherwise potentially "disturbing" fiction so long as the inspiration is more-so minimal in the design and can easily be separated from said media, or would this break the above rule? example: making a character based off a creepypasta, but the only things said character has in common with said creepypasta is the color-palette or maybe some minimal markings/patterns, and is otherwise completely unrecognizable in comparison to the creepypasta.))
not really here anymore, expect slow replies. pfp credit: homestuck
Tavros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ((question regarding one of the site rules))

Postby Celozon » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:32 pm

I would really suggest just sending in a help ticket with more exact details on what you plan on creating/sharing. A lot of this can just depend on what it is based on and what it looks like. This board is more for general CS questions that normal players can help with, if it concerns more detail into rules like this, then you should just send it straight to us through a ticket ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me