Pet ID

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pet ID

Postby nadiaa » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:41 pm

I have a few 2008 pets that have ped ids from this month. What does this mean? I've had a few people message me saying it's unusual haha
nadiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet ID

Postby Aurora Storm » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:29 pm

Hi there! This is an unusual occurrence, but nothing to worry about and it doesn't affect your pet at all! ^^

Sometimes pets need to be recreated by admins for one reason or another, and since every pet has it's own unique ID the recreated pet has exactly the same adoption date and time, but needs a new ID generated for it. And since pets are sorted in groups by their ID and not dates, the recreated pets will sit with more recently adopted pets with newer IDs.

I hope that helps!
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet ID

Postby nadiaa » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:06 am

Aurora Storm wrote:
    Hi there! This is an unusual occurrence, but nothing to worry about and it doesn't affect your pet at all! ^^

Sometimes pets need to be recreated by admins for one reason or another, and since every pet has it's own unique ID the recreated pet has exactly the same adoption date and time, but needs a new ID generated for it. And since pets are sorted in groups by their ID and not dates, the recreated pets will sit with more recently adopted pets with newer IDs.

I hope that helps!

That's pretty neat, thanks 😊
nadiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me