question about character that smokes PLS REPLY

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

question about character that smokes PLS REPLY

Postby arsonbird » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:34 am

so i have an anthro dragon oc that sometimes smokes cigarettes with mint instead of nicotine, they are equivalent to about 16 years of age, would drawing them with a cigarette (specifying that it's not nicotine) be ok?
chicken smoothie, huh?

pls don't look at my old art it's ugly ;w;
arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: question about character that smokes PLS REPLY

Postby arsonbird » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:52 pm

bump plz relpy help
chicken smoothie, huh?

arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Hey there,
We do allow characters to smoke cigarettes provided the character is over the age of 21. If your character is 16 then they may not be portrayed as smoking cigarettes even if it's not nicotine.
We do not allow discussion or artistic representation of illegal or semi-legal drugs or drug paraphernalia (including marijuana), alcohol abuse/alcoholism, or underage use of nicotine cigarettes/vapes or alcohol.

More specific rules on this can be found here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4410814#p131726714

Additionally, please only bump your topic when it falls off the first page of the forum it is in, bumping before this is considered spam.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arsonbird » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:35 am

Zeena wrote:Hey there,
We do allow characters to smoke cigarettes provided the character is over the age of 21. If your character is 16 then they may not be portrayed as smoking cigarettes even if it's not nicotine.
We do not allow discussion or artistic representation of illegal or semi-legal drugs or drug paraphernalia (including marijuana), alcohol abuse/alcoholism, or underage use of nicotine cigarettes/vapes or alcohol.

More specific rules on this can be found here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4410814#p131726714

Additionally, please only bump your topic when it falls off the first page of the forum it is in, bumping before this is considered spam.

ok, thanks! also sorry fo spam :>
chicken smoothie, huh?

arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me