question abt halloween event

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

question abt halloween event

Postby PoisonousPossums » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:57 am

hi! I've only been on CS since march and I know there's a Halloween event but I don't know much else abt it lol
what time does it start? will it be done the same way the summer event was? anyone who's done Halloween on CS before pls lmk! ^w^
hi im olly! :3
he/him, pup/pups/ bug/bugs (my pronouny)
I draw >:3
my linktree

ImageImageImage
PoisonousPossums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: question abt halloween event

Postby Fizzzzy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Following cause I wanna know when it starts too

Messages open! I’m friendly, just shy. I’m trying to come out of my shell a bit more (No minors please)

He/Him - Adult - Queer - Disabled - Autism+

I enjoy games (cs, planet zoo/ZT2, wolfquest, nintendogs, Petz, etc), toy & plush animals, 00s nostalgia, books (warriors, seekers & bravelands are what I’m reading right now, also non-fiction about animals), furries, arts and crafts, and my favourite shows (nature documentaries, star trek voyager and avatar the last air bender)

Fizzzzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:16 pm

Hiya!
    While there isn't an annually set start date for events, I would recommend keeping an eye on the front page for an announcement when the event is coming up! For your reference, some of the previous start dates for the Halloween event were as follows:
    2015 - October 23
    2016 - October 21
    2017 - October 21
    2018 - October 20
    2019 - October 19
    2020 - October 23

The format for the Halloween event is very similar to the Easter event - there are typically three or four tokens that can be found in banners (which have a usual cooldown of 20 minutes). These tokens can be traded in for pets and items! During the course of the event, there are token and free adopt pets/items which are released during a number of days - usually leading up to, and including, Halloween.
    After new adoptions stop being released, token collection will continue for a few extra days and after token collection ends, trade-ins will continue for a further few days to allow people to collect the pets and items they have worked towards. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoisonousPossums » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Lennie wrote:
    Hiya!
    While there isn't an annually set start date for events, I would recommend keeping an eye on the front page for an announcement when the event is coming up! For your reference, some of the previous start dates for the Halloween event were as follows:
    2015 - October 23
    2016 - October 21
    2017 - October 21
    2018 - October 20
    2019 - October 19
    2020 - October 23

The format for the Halloween event is very similar to the Easter event - there are typically three or four tokens that can be found in banners (which have a usual cooldown of 20 minutes). These tokens can be traded in for pets and items! During the course of the event, there are token and free adopt pets/items which are released during a number of days - usually leading up to, and including, Halloween.
    After new adoptions stop being released, token collection will continue for a few extra days and after token collection ends, trade-ins will continue for a further few days to allow people to collect the pets and items they have worked towards. ^^

tysm! ^w^
hi im olly! :3
he/him, pup/pups/ bug/bugs (my pronouny)
I draw >:3
my linktree

ImageImageImage
PoisonousPossums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me