Security Issues?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Security Issues?

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:15 pm

Nick wrote:Thanks, I've updated the Wiki to use the new cert now too

Bit of a late Reply (2 months later, but I had asked several Qt's in my previous Post, @Nick, but you didn't react/answer (to) them, so I didn't really feel "compelled" to post again..., ... and I never removed my Exception, so I wasn't sure "then" if my Exception still in place prevented my Browser to check for "any" Cert...), but the 'K Software' Cert was working fine "then" for Wiki Pages, and still is (on PM26), and I'm not completely sure if it's related, (I don't use/check the Wiki Pages very often), but mini-Detail:
The Favicon for Wiki Pages is now just a "Blank"/"Neutral" Favicon, and not the "Trusted" Yellow 'CS' Favicon, mini-Feedback... :ugeek:
I'm not completely sure, but I think they used to also have the 'CS' Favicon...

EDIT: Hum, OK, checking the Thread and my last Post "a few days later" (2021-12-14), and no Reply, I won't check the Thread again... (I don't get Notifs on Replies...) - Was no "big-big deal" anyway... :ugeek:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me