features?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

features?

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:23 pm

hey...I was just wondering, is the feature system fair? How does it work?
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: features?

Postby hypnowave » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:10 pm

from tess:
    How does art get 'featured' for the front page?
    Featured art is hand-picked by a staff member to make it appear on the front page. Only recent artwork can appear in the featured box. The lucky artists are chosen if we think their drawing is particularly beautiful or creative and deserving of special attention. Often some of the site's 'best' artwork doesn't get featured because we believe it will attract enough attention on it's own.

Will you feature my artwork please?
    We don't take requests or recommendations. There are not many places available for featured art, so many people just miss out. Don't take it personally, if you haven't been featured then your drawing is just one among tens of thousands which didn't get featured that week. It doesn't mean we think you're unworthy, it just means you're not incredibly lucky.

i'm not sure what you mean by "fair" since oekaki features aren't technically a competition and no prizes are given (aside from exposure), but this was the information i was able to find. :]
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: features?

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:50 pm

Thanks!
    evan / she.her