Rares

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Rares

Postby science rules » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:15 pm

Recently I’ve been seeing people own pets that were older rares from 2009/2010, but it says that they were adopted very recently, like in 2018. How does this happen? Is it actually possible to adopt pets from the past?
• Hello! I just do Chicken Smoothie for fun but I’ll do trades now and then. I like to collect pets with cool designs :D
• Feel free to offer on my pets :3
science rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rares

Postby leonscharizard » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Every December 18th, Chicken Smoothie gives away old/older rare pets with adoption dates of that year, some even unreleased pets which are usually OMGSRs :)
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 002 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Hey, nice profile picture LOL

These pets are called re-releases, pets rare and above are re-released on December 18th during the Christmas event, store pets will not be re-released. Not all re-released pets are OMGSR, they range from rare to OMGSR.

FAQ wrote:Why doesn't my pet's date match the date it was released in the archive?

If your pet has the date of 12-18 from any year or 12-24-2011 it may be a re-released pet (see below). Otherwise, your pet is likely an extended release pet or pet with an otherwise confusing adoption date. In the early days of CS pets were often available for more than one month. You can view a guide showing these pets here. Finally, store pets are usually available for two months, so that may cause their adoption date to not match the archive.

What happens on December 18th? What is the "re-release"? What are "UR" pets?

On December 18th every year, each user may adopt three pets out of a special box during the Advent Calendar/Christmas event. This box contains every pet ever released on the site, excluding store pets. Because old pets are being "re-released," it is often called the "re-release box." The box also contains at least one new, never-before-seen pet that is very rare. These pets, typically known as URs or "Unreleased" pets, are only released through the 18th of December re-release and are not available any other day of the year.

Source: FAQ
❴ no pronouns, any // student ❵
trade //
skelebun hoard

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ˚ʚ♡ɞ ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby science rules » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:24 pm

Ooh that’s cool.
Tysm!
• Hello! I just do Chicken Smoothie for fun but I’ll do trades now and then. I like to collect pets with cool designs :D
• Feel free to offer on my pets :3
science rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me