Am i overpricing?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Am i overpricing?

Postby Wheeping Will0w » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:42 am

MODS IM SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONF FORUM! <3
ok so im trying to get a few art sales, but ive been bumping my thread for ages and no buys yet.. Is my art overpriced? https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4345387 thats the post
"The prince of Darkness is a gentleman"
they/them

Wheeping Will0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Am i overpricing?

Postby Kayara » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:49 am

hmm, perhaps a bit...maybe put the price cap at 100? You have the right to price it as whatever you want, but lowering the price will help with getting more art orders. (it also kinda helps to think about the art type you want to draw most, e.g. if you make colored, full bodies too cheap then you'll have a bunch of time-consuming orders cuz everyone jumped at the deal xD)
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:52 am

i think you might need to lower the 100 and over c$ prices ... not saying your art is bad or not worth it, because it's great, but i think it's a bit overpriced ^^.
    try to lower the full bodies to like 50c$ or under? i don't know.
    but i second this:
Kayara wrote:hmm, perhaps a bit...maybe put the price cap at 100? You have the right to price it as whatever you want, but lowering the price will help with getting more art orders. (it also kinda helps to think about the art type you want to draw most, e.g. if you make colored, full bodies too cheap then you'll have a bunch of time-consuming orders cuz everyone jumped at the deal xD)
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonligh50 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:12 am

What would be a fair trd for the 2009 vr Comet horse.

2) (I probably already asked this but..) What is 1 2011 dog rare + a 2012 dog rare worth?4

3) is the store bought deer with wings 2019 vr worth 25 CS or more?

Can I say this? lol
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:46 pm

Moonligh50 wrote:What would be a fair trd for the 2009 vr Comet horse.

2) (I probably already asked this but..) What is 1 2011 dog rare + a 2012 dog rare worth?4

3) is the store bought deer with wings 2019 vr worth 25 CS or more?

Can I say this? lol

you should use the is this a fair trade thread,, not jump on other unrelated threads