How do I fix my dig?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do I fix my dig?

Postby Madel » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:33 am

Hello, Iโ€™m really bad with coding so I need a bit of help

I edited my signature earlier today on my chrome book and it looked fine. I went on my phone later and it was a bit broken when I went to my profile.
I clicked on a form I posted on and my signature is all messy and stuff

Help how do I fix it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mads | adult | he/it โšฃ
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โžต Hello! My name is Mads. I'm
a wildlife scientist working in animal rescue
and rehabilitation. Currently busy with work,
so replies may be slow! Feel free to shoot
me a message or a trade, however. ^-^
Currently seeking; cobweb bunnies!
1.5k c$ art contest
ImageImage
art by my bf <3
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do I fix my dig?

Postby Lennie » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Hiya!
    For context, this is how the signature appears to me on a PC:

I have a feeling that any skewing you may see in the signature while on mobile is a result of the width of the overall design of your signature. For a test, I did look at your signature from mobile:
    - when looking at a forum post, I saw only two-thirds of your signature (the left two parts) with the images slightly cutoff
    - when looking at your profile page, the third column falls underneath the other parts of the signature
    Both of which is likely in line with the signature design being too wide to fit cleanly in the mobile version of the site. Is this the kind of "messiness" you're seeing from your end? Or is it a different layout/coding issue? ^^
|x|x|xโ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|xโ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Lennie wrote:
    Hiya!
    For context, this is how the signature appears to me on a PC:

I have a feeling that any skewing you may see in the signature while on mobile is a result of the width of the overall design of your signature. For a test, I did look at your signature from mobile:
    - when looking at a forum post, I saw only two-thirds of your signature (the left two parts) with the images slightly cutoff
    - when looking at your profile page, the third column falls underneath the other parts of the signature
    Both of which is likely in line with the signature design being too wide to fit cleanly in the mobile version of the site. Is this the kind of "messiness" you're seeing from your end? Or is it a different layout/coding issue? ^^

Yeah, thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m talking about. Sorry, I heave a really hard time exposing stuff haha. Iโ€™ll probably re-do the whole thing later tonight because I messed around with it a lot earlier, that may be the problem

Mads | adult | he/it โšฃ
โžต Hello! My name is Mads. I'm
a wildlife scientist working in animal rescue
and rehabilitation. Currently busy with work,
so replies may be slow! Feel free to shoot
me a message or a trade, however. ^-^
Currently seeking; cobweb bunnies!
1.5k c$ art contest
ImageImage
art by my bf <3
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:07 am

On mobile, signatures and coding can look different from PC, since the screen is a different size. The only way I know of for how to prevent this is to have a thin signature that won't be squashed on a smaller screen.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items