Answered; please lock!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Answered; please lock!

Postby Shanguin » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:00 am

Hello!
I wanted to quickly ask if it was okay for me to advertise my blog (used for my literature) in my 'website' and signature boxes? The blog does contain (appropriate, of course.) photos of myself, as well as my name. I am an adult, and there's nothing inappropriate on the blog.

edit;; I didn't want to make an entirely new post for this question since it is so similar, but am I also aloud to advertise (in signature/website box) my partners twitch streaming account? He is also an adult. (obviously lol!)
Last edited by Shanguin on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
December 18th is Rerelease day! New players, DO NOT trade these pets unless you know their worth! These pets can be VERY valuable, and unfortunately some people like to try to scam newer players out of their new super rare pets.
Stay safe!

my sig has said 'new' for two years so i felt it was finally time to edit it... yeah yeah ill get to makin a fancy one.. maybe lol

my partner, ChefTyler, gets on from time to time. we live together and can occasionally trade unfairly or be logged in via the same internet connection.
Shanguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:16 am

No, if it contains anything that can not be posted directly on CS then you also cannot link it here. Since you cannot share photos of yourself or your full name on CS, you also cannot link to a place where they are easily found ^^
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Answered; Please lock.

Postby Shanguin » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 am

Keir; wrote:
    No, if it contains anything that can not be posted directly on CS then you also cannot link it here. Since you cannot share photos of yourself or your full name on CS, you also cannot link to a place where they are easily found ^^

Got it! I figured, I just wanted to double check without assuming. Thank you!
December 18th is Rerelease day! New players, DO NOT trade these pets unless you know their worth! These pets can be VERY valuable, and unfortunately some people like to try to scam newer players out of their new super rare pets.
Stay safe!

my sig has said 'new' for two years so i felt it was finally time to edit it... yeah yeah ill get to makin a fancy one.. maybe lol

my partner, ChefTyler, gets on from time to time. we live together and can occasionally trade unfairly or be logged in via the same internet connection.
Shanguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me