Profile Pic Help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Profile Pic Help

Postby frogpeex » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:26 am

I have been able to set a new profile picture on here before, as you see. As of recently using the photo crop thing I've been using hasn't cut it. I've tried dozens but setting a profile pic on here is near impossible. Either chicken smoothie is having their issues or I'm just blind. Can someone give me some tips on how to fix my issues? I'm submitting the proper size 100x100 btw.
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. - ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐จ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Profile Pic Help

Postby Seasonal » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:28 am

What issue are you having when you try to save your avatar? If you're having trouble with the automatic resizing that CS provides, try uploading your picture to an image hosting website (like Imgur) first, and using the "Link off-site" option.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•—
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
โ•šโ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Profile Pic Help

Postby frogpeex » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:32 am

Seasonal wrote:What issue are you having when you try to save your avatar? If you're having trouble with the automatic resizing that CS provides, try uploading your picture to an image hosting website (like Imgur) first, and using the "Link off-site" option.

I was able to figure it out finally I didn't realize i had to resize it then crop it.
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. - ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐จ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me