Questions revolving oekaki !

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Questions revolving oekaki !

Postby Hxney_Dakota » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:58 am

Ayup, I'm fairly new with the `Art` Side of CS, and me and my friend would love to make a closed species and we're confused.

I made the art on a different site than the oekaki, and I wish to upload it to the Adoptables ; Closed species but I have no clue how :'( I'm starting to think you can't...?
Also I'd like to know where I could get rules on closed species such as what I can / can't do :'D

Tysm for whoever helps out i'm desperate, I've been trying to figure this out for like a good hour :')
Hxney_Dakota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Questions revolving oekaki !

Postby holodog » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:07 am

You can't upload art/images to oekaki, so unfortunately I'm not sure you'd be able to use the oekaki boards for that.

Would the forum you're looking for be the User-made adoptable pets/characters board? There are a few pinned topics with a bit of information including which topics belong there and you can take a look at a few of the shops to see if that's the sort of thing you're wanting to do!

(Im not too sure about the closed species rules if there is any)
holodog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Questions revolving oekaki !

Postby Hxney_Dakota » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:09 am

Aaaa tysmmm!
Hxney_Dakota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:40 am

i don't think there are any rules specific to closed species, or at least, any that are publicly written (there are a lot of rules on cs that don't appear in the rule posts). the only ones i can think of that could apply, and iirc aren't listed, are that public warning / ban lists cannot contain reasons, and raffles cannot have purchasable tickets.

otherwise typically rules are made by the species owner(s) / staff; i'd recommend checking out other species, whether in the board you were linked or the oekaki board, to get an idea of some rules you might like / didn't think of. just make sure not to directly copy / paste anything.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me