Where is this pet ? + Returning Member from 2017

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Where is this pet ? + Returning Member from 2017

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:07 am

I can't find this pet anywhere in the achrives ! It looks just like my shih tzu lexi <3 Please help !

Also I haven't activiely played since 2017 ! ( I hopped on 2018 to mostly adopt pets ) I took a peek at the rares list and now it's ex rares list ? Also I looked at a few auctions and noticed someone offered a tiger dog for a joker, weren't those at the top of the chain ? And i've never seen spiders on the rares list before and now the sock dog is on the septembers list ? This is all so confusing, I want to get back into trading but it's strange to see all these pets that are now rares list. My little dog in my signature is now a list pet I suppose. And the Zebra is the rarest ? These are strange times to me since the sunjewel and tiger were the top. I notice this thread was here for people to ask for help. Can I please get brough up to speed ^^ Thank you !

EDIT: A lot of my pets are now VR + Rare ? When did this happen ?
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Where is this pet ? + Returning Member from 2017

Postby whimbie » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:09 am

It's a Chinese New Year pet from 2018 c:
Here's the page: archive/2018/Chinese%20New%20Year/
♥ ♡ ♥
|| kaiya || she/her || aroace ||
╔══════════════════╗
wipwipwipwipwipwipwip
textextexttextextetextex
╚══════════════════╝
|| TH || PFQ || link 3 ||
♥ ♡ ♥
whimbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:14 am

Whimbie wrote:It's a Chinese New Year pet from 2018 c:
Here's the page: archive/2018/Chinese%20New%20Year/

Thank you so much ! ^^ It such a cute lil baby !
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:51 am

To answer your question about the list, the most widely used one and the one you probably saw is horror’s list, which places pets purely by how truly rare they are instead of with demand. That’s why you see so many new, lower demand pets placed on the list, because technically they’re rarer than the others. The other list people use for trading is the CS demand guide, but I’d suggest not using that one until they update it because many of the values have changed. I’d use the search function on the “successful VR and OMGSR” trade thread and the “how much is this pet worth” thread to get a more accurate value of what any pet is currently trading for right now!
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Neoncherry64 wrote:To answer your question about the list, the most widely used one and the one you probably saw is horror’s list, which places pets purely by how truly rare they are instead of with demand. That’s why you see so many new, lower demand pets placed on the list, because technically they’re rarer than the others. The other list people use for trading is the CS demand guide, but I’d suggest not using that one until they update it because many of the values have changed. I’d use the search function on the “successful VR and OMGSR” trade thread and the “how much is this pet worth” thread to get a more accurate value of what any pet is currently trading for right now!

Thank you so much ! I had to look into the "Successful VR and OMGSR" Thread becuase I've never heard of that before, I guess high level pets are going by "Nons" value ^^' It seems a bit overwhelming. I like the idea of it though, becuase it shows proof of what a pet is actually worth with trades. I really appreciate you helping me ! I was worried no one was going to respond to my second question. I will have to start doing more researching on trading !
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me