Multiple questions!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Multiple questions!

Postby Saltyweeb0 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:57 am

Hey im a bit confused about certain things on cs/in the community so i have a few questions

1. what are "list pets"

2. what are "ex-list pets"

3. when trading people i sometimes see some pets have HTTFP or something like that in the group or pet name what does that mean?

4. what are some other important things i should know?

thank you if you help me out!
Quitting!!
Saltyweeb0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Multiple questions!

Postby Saltyweeb0 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:44 am

Saltyweeb0 wrote:Hey im a bit confused about certain things on cs/in the community so i have a few questions

1. what are "list pets"

2. what are "ex-list pets"

3. when trading people i sometimes see some pets have HTTFP or something like that in the group or pet name what does that mean?

4. what are some other important things i should know?

thank you if you help me out!
Quitting!!
Saltyweeb0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry_dolly » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:13 am

Hi! I hope I can answer some of these questions!
Firstly, list pets and ex-list pets are essentially one and the same! There used to be a "rares list" indicating which pets on the site were the "most valuable" and how much they were worth. However, with rarity changes and rereleases, this list became outdated. list/ex-list pets are the pets that used to be on that list, and despite "the" list not being in use anymore, those pets are still considered very valuable. some users have created alternatives to that list; the most common one I've seen (and I personally use) is this one, but if you're ever unsure, there's also threads to ask about fair trades and pet worth!
As for your next question, HTTF means hard to trade for - your pet groups allow you to "lock" pets so that trade offers can't be made on them, so many people will lock away pets they really don't want to trade. however, if you have pets that you would consider trading, but only for really good offers, they might be marked "hard to trade for". it just means that those pets are for trade, but only for very good offers/overpay!
for other important info, I would recommend checking out the guides on the newbie guides forum - here, you can find a list of useful links!
if you have any other specific questions, feel free to PM me! I hope this helps!
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (33 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saltyweeb0 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:28 am

strawbaby-jam wrote:Hi! I hope I can answer some of these questions!
Firstly, list pets and ex-list pets are essentially one and the same! There used to be a "rares list" indicating which pets on the site were the "most valuable" and how much they were worth. However, with rarity changes and rereleases, this list became outdated. list/ex-list pets are the pets that used to be on that list, and despite "the" list not being in use anymore, those pets are still considered very valuable. some users have created alternatives to that list; the most common one I've seen (and I personally use) is this one, but if you're ever unsure, there's also threads to ask about fair trades and pet worth!
As for your next question, HTTF means hard to trade for - your pet groups allow you to "lock" pets so that trade offers can't be made on them, so many people will lock away pets they really don't want to trade. however, if you have pets that you would consider trading, but only for really good offers, they might be marked "hard to trade for". it just means that those pets are for trade, but only for very good offers/overpay!
for other important info, I would recommend checking out the guides on the newbie guides forum - here, you can find a list of useful links!
if you have any other specific questions, feel free to PM me! I hope this helps!

thank you so much!
Quitting!!
Saltyweeb0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me