Fair Trade?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Fair Trade?

Postby Glowfury » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:13 am

Hi guys, I would post this on the Is This A Fair Trade? thread but it appears to be locked. If there's somewhere else I'm meant to post this, please let me know so I can correct myself. Thanks :D

So, I've received two trade offers in the last two days for the exact same pets, which was a surprise for me because I'm not too active. It could just be a coincidence, but the recent trade offer seems to offer a few rare and two very rare pets for just two very rare pets, which seems a little too good to be true. If someone can take a look and tell me if it's just a really good deal or if there's something I'm missing, that would be great!

trades/viewtrade.php?id=95105311&userid=388968&signature=rlKsdlC4aSWW6zmpN6lVQQ
Glowfury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fair Trade?

Postby Lennie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:25 am

Hiya! There is a new "Is This A Fair Trade? Thread" pinned at the top of the Chicken Smoothie Discussion board!
    At a quick glance, by rarity, this is an unfair trade to you as the Bumblebee Malk Spider and the Angel Advent are both worth more than is being offered by your trading partner. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fair Trade?

Postby Glowfury » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:20 am

Thank you for letting me know, I'll post over there to get multiple opinions but thanks for answering!
Glowfury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me