Correct Event Pet Help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Correct Event Pet Help

Postby Aundonia » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:05 am

Hello, so, I've been posting ads on the offical swap but sadly no one is willing to help, do I'm hoping people will help here? So... I need the gold glow bat and moose, I have extras from each back, I have extras from other batches too so don't be afraid to ask for those too so long as you only ask for the duplicates, nothing more, good rules? I hope so... I'm getting kinda desperate, not ganna lie... Link below is to my Traders which are my extras, it's not fully updated to past events as I'm a busy woman but it's updated to the Cave Event
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=987410&groupid=7060087

What I Got:

What I Really Need Right Now:
ImageImage

The Communities I'm Apart Of!

ImageImageImage
Aundonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Correct Event Pet Help

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:48 am

Hi there,

I understand it can take a while to find swaps sometimes, and that can be frustrating, but please keep trade requests to the proper threads. The help board is for questions about the site or its features, not for trading. If everyone posted in other boards to try to give their trade requests more attention, it would clutter the other sections of the forum and prevent the people trying to the use the categories for their intended purposes from doing so. Please keep these requests to the swap thread or your own personal trade thread, and don't be afraid to make the first offer either.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me