Pet Wishlist issue

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pet Wishlist issue

Postby DigiDestined » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:40 am

This started happening last night for me. When I get pets from the event (specifically the crystal pile) they don't show up as 'gotten' under my wishlist. Today, I traded for a WL event pet and the archive automatically marked it as off my wishlist when I got it. I know it was on my wishlist because it showed it in the trade, and I went to the archive directly after to mark it as owned. Any ideas?
DigiDestined

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Wishlist issue

Postby Celozon » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:20 am

The dig pets are not given to you through trade, so it may just be taking the archive a bit longer to realize you have the pet and update. If you are going to the archives immediately after getting the pet it may just need a minute or two. Have you tried waiting to see how long it takes to update? It could also be showing a cached version of the page and hitting ctrl+f will do a hard refresh (on windows computers).
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Wishlist issue

Postby DigiDestined » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Ah, that thought of the dig pets did cross my mind, so that's good to know.

But I received the orange crystal horse in a trade from another user. It was on my wishlist. I navigated there to mark it as owned but it was already marked that way. Maybe it's just my computer glitching out? I wouldn't doubt it, honestly ^^;
DigiDestined

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me