What is a FFD-owned pet?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What is a FFD-owned pet?

Postby sunset-llover » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:38 am

Hi! This isn't an emergency or a game-breaking question, I'm just incredibly interested in web archives an was looking through Chickensmoothie on the Wayback Machine. I found this pet through link hopping and the layout of the page is one I haven't seen before.

Note how the owner "FFD" doesn't have a profile link. Also that this user has several other pets but listed in a weird way, going all the way back to the site's creation. The page is also regarded as unsecure according to Chrome, I don't know what that means for the site but I thought it was strange that these pages within the website are unsecure.

Is FFD like, a fragment of how Chickensmoothie used to organize pets, and if not what is it exactly? I tried looking it up elsewhere on the forums and went through the userlist to match with "FFD" but it turned up an unrelated user and didn't have the same pet listed above.

devartImageutube
flightrising
guess what? ive gotta nother thing comin...
sunset-llover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:48 am

'FFD' is just the name someone input . Pets that are adopted while logged out have this format; there is no way to tell who FFD is, nor do these kinds of pets count towards rarities . The other pets with FFD as the owner might not even be the same FFD !

This is common with older pets as well as pets from December 18th . These pets can only be viewed if you have their ID, otherwise they just kinda get lost as they aren't tied to any accounts .
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby sunset-llover » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:52 am

cacophony ! wrote:'FFD' is just the name someone input . Pets that are adopted while logged out have this format; there is no way to tell who FFD is, nor do these kinds of pets count towards rarities . The other pets with FFD as the owner might not even be the same FFD !

This is common with older pets as well as pets from December 18th . These pets can only be viewed if you have their ID, otherwise they just kinda get lost as they aren't tied to any accounts .

ohhh i see now okay. i haven't seen this page before so that would explain it lol. thank you for the reply!!

devartImageutube
flightrising
guess what? ive gotta nother thing comin...
sunset-llover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me