Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:36 am

How much are pets from late 2011/early 2012 worth?
Not rares or anything, just uncommons
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question

Postby Lennie » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:40 am

Not accounting for potential demand, as that is a subjective variable - pets that are rare and under are generally valued at the three month rule:
DaDwarf wrote:
What is the 3 month rule? wrote:The 3 month rule is basically trading a pet for any other pet from the same species and rarity, but within 3 months of the release of the pet.

So;
Trading a rare March '10 dog for a rare Jan '10 dog.
Or
Trading a 2012 common rat from september for a 2012 common rat from november.

Please note that the 3 month rule doesn't work for certain pets, the more in demand ones, or rareslist pets C: It also rarely works when skipping years, so be sure to get confirmation if the 3 month rule actually applies on the pet you want C:

December 18th pets do not fall under the 3 month rule. At least not for that date. They may fall under their true-date/true value 3 month rule.

By just rarity considerations, this would be the case for uncommon pets from late 2011/early 2012 c:
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:24 am

Oh, no, I mean like in Chicken Dollars. In case I ever get bored of them and need money. Hopefully that won't be for a few years xD
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:38 am

Oh! Sorry about that ^^;
    For C$ values, I would recommend asking on this thread: "The 'How much is this pet worth in C$?' Thread!"
    While there aren't set C$ values for uncommon and below pets, this particular post on the first page of the thread also shares a couple of example personal values for pets. In that post, the listed value range for 2011 pets is 5-12 C$ and the range for 2012 pets is 4-9 C$.

Also for future reference, if you do happen to have questions about pet values (in terms of pets trading for other pets), I would recommend asking on this thread: "The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!" c:
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:39 am

Ty
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me