Randomly logged out each visit

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Randomly logged out each visit

Postby Echofall » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:36 am

Hello! I have always had "Automatically log me in each session" on and it always had logged me in automatically each time for years except recently. For a few days now, each time I visit the site I gotta log back in because I've been randomly getting logged out. I thought someone had my password and been making me log out so I changed my password to a harder one, I haven't been logged out for two days after that then suddenly I was randomly logged out again today. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way to prevent it? Should I send a help ticket in for staff to review this problem? Thanks for any help in advance!
Echofall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Randomly logged out each visit

Postby Celozon » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:11 am

Have you checked if you have cookies enabled for CS? They are needed to ensure you stay logged in. You can try looking in your browser settings and searching for 'cookies'. Some browsers you can just add CS to an 'allow' list so it will always keep cookies for this site.

Additionally, you may be logged off if your PC does not have a good internet connection or if it keeps switching between networks (thats more common with wifi and mobile devices like phones). If you notice that you lose internet connection often or you only get logged off after moving to a different location, that could be the cause.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:14 pm

This has been happening to me as well. I've checked the cookies and I have a very good internet connection (Plus I don't go places). So, I'm not sure what the issue is.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicalized » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:15 pm

This happens to me sometimes but only after I log into CS on a different device, other than that its never happened for any other reason for me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxPhillip He/Him
xxxArt Shoppe
xxxToyHou.se
xxᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ#4335
xxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chemicalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery