Question about Redbubble!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question about Redbubble!

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:37 am

Hello! I've seen previous asks in this form that state it's acceptable to post a link to your Redbubble account for stickers as long as there is no personal info listed within the redbubble account. I'm wondering however if we are able to use any of our previously designed art from the oekaki as designs we post to redbubble for stickers? I want to start a redbubble account for stickers for things i've made off-oekaki but there's a couple things i've posted on cs that i think would be fun stickers as well, however i do not want my redbubble to be associated with CS at all and will likely have a different username there so I was wondering how i would go about this if it is allowed.

Thank you in advance for anyone's help!<33
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about Redbubble!

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:51 am

As long as the art is completely your own, it would be fine to use on redbubble, the oekaki is just an art program, it doesn't mean CS has any claim to your art or anything like that (if thats what you were concerned about). If the art was made using a lineart or another user's art, thats different and depends on whether they allow others to use their art for profit. And you cannot make profit off of anything using CS pets and designs.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about Redbubble!

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:57 am

Thank you so much for your help!<3 But yes I was specifically referring to art that I myself have created nothing from the editable boards or having to do with art from others!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me