Newbie looking for tips :)

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Newbie looking for tips :)

Postby WhaleBunny » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:36 am

hi, I'm new to this.
I'm having a fun time so far but am just wondering how I gain more pets on here.
Open to any friends too as I'm a lonely newbie aha :0
WhaleBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newbie looking for tips :)

Postby Oddity-Lad » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:26 am

Hello!

There are quite a few ways to get new pets. :)

You found the first one which is to Adopt the monthly pets. Every month at exactly midnight CS time new litters are released for users to adopt, you can check the time on CS Here.

The second which you also found is to check the Free pets forum. Plenty of users host giveaways, adoption centers, or just informally give away pets. Definitely a place to check frequently.

The Pound & Lost and Found is also a good place to find pets and items. Users may donate pets to the pound, and some make games out of donating really rare pets for users to find. Banned user's pets are sent to the pound as well. They open at random times throughout the day but it gives you a six hour countdown. The lost and found opens in 1 hour and 44 minutes.

I'd recommend reading the newbie guide as well, there are a bunch of helpful links Here, where you can read about trading as that is also a major part of pet collecting on CS.

Once your pets start to grow you'll likely end up getting duplicates, which you can trade for missed outcomes, when that happens you can make a Trading post, asking users for trades. or you can look through the monthly trading post Here where users can post pets from the current month that they're looking for. I linked Junes but you cna always find the current one at the top of the trading forum

And finally you can make a post in the new member forum introducing yourself. You'll find other new users there as well.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newbie looking for tips :)

Postby axelandria » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:26 am

Hey there! Welcome to CS :)

Just so you know, when you add someone as a friend, they cannot see that you have friended them. Likewise, you cannot see when users add you as a friend.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items