missed 2nd gen deer - no announcement?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

missed 2nd gen deer - no announcement?

Postby LissaJo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:29 pm

^^ editted to clarifvy i am talking about this deer :)

just curious why there was no news post/refresh of the new adopt symbol to let everyone who had already adopted this month's pets know that the deer was added up for adoption??

if I wasn't in a discord server and had a friend who did a late adopt, I never would have realized there was a new adoption..

just feels like there should be something, somewhere to notify players who adopted before it was added
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: missed 2nd gen deer - no announcement?

Postby Lennie » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:32 am

While I can't answer to why an announcement was not made in the news post, there were posts regarding the updated release of these deer in the June 2021 Discussion Thread:
Lacuna wrote:
    So sorry for the confusion everyone! There was a small error in the setup of the 2nd gen litter and the lesbian deer was not released as intended. I did make one and it's actually my favorite outcome!

Adopt it here: adoptables/second-generation%20pets

There definitely is a chance that people could miss the additional adoption, but I did want to share at least one place where the information was made available. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: missed 2nd gen deer - no announcement?

Postby LissaJo » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Lennie wrote:
    While I can't answer to why an announcement was not made in the news post, there were posts regarding the updated release of these deer in the June 2021 Discussion Thread:
Lacuna wrote:
    So sorry for the confusion everyone! There was a small error in the setup of the 2nd gen litter and the lesbian deer was not released as intended. I did make one and it's actually my favorite outcome!

Adopt it here: adoptables/second-generation%20pets

There definitely is a chance that people could miss the additional adoption, but I did want to share at least one place where the information was made available. ^^

thanks :) just seemed weird it wasnt announced properly? just on a post buried in the discussion thread (but im glad it was t least mentioned somewhere.. just feels like it should be something on the front page!)
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me