MY LOGIN FAILS WHEN I HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

MY LOGIN FAILS WHEN I HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN.

Postby doreet » Sun May 16, 2021 7:24 am

:o :what: THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.I wrote a long post reply to the forum(example:What are you listening to now?)and when I try to post my reply, my login,which I always do, IS GONE.I'M NOT LOGGED IN.SO,MY POST DOES NOT EXIST.I spent all that time writing a post reply and it says"not logged in. :roll: "BUT I DID LOGIN. :what: WHERE did my login go to?Do I have to login every five minutes?OR have to login every post or art I do?every time? I have never read that any where.IS THIS because the site has gotten so big?it really is a massively big site. I suspect every time now I post or do art, I have to re-login .maybe ever separate dept. Needs a login.Any comments?Thank you.. :)
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sun May 16, 2021 12:40 pm

You shouldn't be getting logged out so much, that's not normal. Make sure that you have your cookies enabled - having them disabled can often cause this problem. And if it's safe for you to do so (if you're on a private device, not a public one) I would also recommend clicking the "Log me on automatically each visit" option on the login page if you haven't already. You should also make sure that you're connected to a stable network, switching networks or being connected to an instable one can also cause you to get logged out.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║