promotional art for adopts?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

promotional art for adopts?

Postby tinommes » Sat May 15, 2021 11:26 pm

hello! ive made some adoptables recently and i wanted to advertise them by making some promotional art on the oekaki boards. if this is allowed, where would i post it/which topic would it go in? thank you!

(should i also make the promotional art part of the prize for whoever gets the adopt?)

Image Tinommes#0790 | August 1st | TH
"Don't you feel the air is electrifying?"
Last Edit: 23-05-21 <3

💙 💜 💙
DMs and trades are always open!
tinommes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: promotional art for adopts?

Postby Celozon » Sun May 16, 2021 6:11 am

If you just mean making extra art of an adopt then thats fine. It would just go in the board that fits the species of the adopt (ie. Animals/Creatures). Only the place you are selling it would actually go in the Adoptables board. The best way to think about it is just that, the character is yours, belongs to you etc, until it is sold. Treat it and art of it as any other character you own. And generally yes, any extra art of the character would go with them when they are sold, and extra art can always be factored into the price as needed.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: promotional art for adopts?

Postby tinommes » Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 am

Celozon wrote:If you just mean making extra art of an adopt then thats fine. It would just go in the board that fits the species of the adopt (ie. Animals/Creatures). Only the place you are selling it would actually go in the Adoptables board. The best way to think about it is just that, the character is yours, belongs to you etc, until it is sold. Treat it and art of it as any other character you own. And generally yes, any extra art of the character would go with them when they are sold, and extra art can always be factored into the price as needed.

thank you so much! the help is appreciated ^^ i hope you have an awesome day

Image Tinommes#0790 | August 1st | TH
"Don't you feel the air is electrifying?"
Last Edit: 23-05-21 <3

💙 💜 💙
DMs and trades are always open!
tinommes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes