what are nons?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

what are nons?

Postby tsuyoshi » Fri May 14, 2021 4:44 am

i've heard about them a bit but i don't know what they are-

SPARKI . HE/XE/IT
xanje . wajas

ImageImage

i am getting back into CS, i hope to be more active here when i can
i technically started in 2021, i didn't play that much when i first
joined in 2020 and i really got into CS in 2021

also, i really like tsuyoshi and pop'n music in general

here's my trading thread !! trades are very appreciated
tsuyoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: what are nons?

Postby benvyn » Fri May 14, 2021 6:15 am

nons refer to the non-jewel sundog, non-coon dog, non-swirl moon dog, and the non-tag, which are all pets in the main list. the list was created in 2010 by cs users based on rarity, supply, demand, availability, and circulation of the pets. it was discontinued (in 2019 i think) because it was outdated and no longer very accurate; however, many users still use the list to value their pets. even though nons refer to those specific four dogs, the term non is kinda used as a unit of value now- where a pet worth a non is equivalent to the value of one of those dogs. people also use sorbets (a sorb) the same way, where sorbs refer to the 2008 sorbet dog litter, but is worth 0.5 non. and then mid advents (MA) are pets in the middle tiers of the advent list (different from the main list), but you'll also see people valuing their pets at 1 MA or 2-3 MAs etc. basically, 1 non = 2 sorbs = a certain amount of MAs = a certain amount of '09 rares, so it's essentially just a unit used to value pets on the list. i'll link some threads you can read through to help you understand it a little better if you want, but hopefully this made sense- i know it can be quite confusing.

"The" Rares List Guide
The 'Popular Demand & Value' Wiki

lauren 🦋 | she/her | quadruple capricorn | hawai'i (hst) | flight rising | trade thread
benvyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me