Art

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Art

Postby Ruby Rogers » Thu May 13, 2021 11:12 pm

I was just wondering if there's a way to make art on a phone app and then sell it for C$ or pets on here on the adoptables forum somehow?

Hopefully you understand what I mean

Thank you for any replies <3

Please be patient <3 I have bad anxiety and get anxious over trades sometimes <3
Ruby Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art

Postby Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 11:18 pm

If you mean character designs, most people post theirs here (alot of them are TH purges, but this board is also intended for selling designs made off oekaki):

Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Otherwise, if you'e thinking something more like custom art of someone's existing character, here's the art shop board:

Forum/viewforum.php?f=21

Hope these help! c:

Edit: Oh, but if you meant a way to post the images, I usually post mine on imgur and then use that url to insert the image :3

Re: Art

Postby Ruby Rogers » Thu May 13, 2021 11:27 pm

ruinandash wrote:If you mean character designs, most people post theirs here (alot of them are TH purges, but this board is also intended for selling designs made off oekaki):

Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Otherwise, if you'e thinking something more like custom art of someone's existing character, here's the art shop board:

Forum/viewforum.php?f=21

Hope these help! c:

Edit: Oh, but if you meant a way to post the images, I usually post mine on imgur and then use that url to insert the image :3

Thank you so much! <3

Please be patient <3 I have bad anxiety and get anxious over trades sometimes <3
Ruby Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me