Where to post gift archive?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Where to post gift archive?

Postby snowdrake » Thu May 13, 2021 8:14 pm

I'd love to make an archive of all the gifts I have ever received, together with thank you responses. Though, Im not quite sure where to post that? I don't want it to be in my trade thread, because That would make a huge mess of things >w<
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Where to post gift archive?

Postby Oddity-Lad » Fri May 14, 2021 7:16 am

Howdy :)

Usually one's trade thread would be the place for that, however since it's going to be an archive (collection) of every gift you've received the Adoptable collections forum would likely be an appropriate place to post it.

Alternately you could create a google Doc or another external document and put a link to it in your signature.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Where to post gift archive?

Postby snowdrake » Sat May 15, 2021 7:11 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:Howdy :)

Usually one's trade thread would be the place for that, however since it's going to be an archive (collection) of every gift you've received the Adoptable collections forum would likely be an appropriate place to post it.

Alternately you could create a google Doc or another external document and put a link to it in your signature.

thank you!!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me