Stylized trading format?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Stylized trading format?

Postby Kro[SD]Hunter » Tue May 11, 2021 11:04 am

Hey! When I go to trade with other people they usually have really cool-looking trading center pages (different colors, different sized text, pictures of their dreamies they're looking for) and I was wondering how they're done? Are there special format options here or is it done on another site to be copy pasted?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
༺Mr. Cmpress༻

xxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
《 My Villain Academia 》

xxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kro[SD]Hunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stylized trading format?

Postby Lennie » Tue May 11, 2021 12:38 pm

Hiya!
    The BBCode utilized in the forums
    is also usable in the trading rules!

One way you could create your trade rules would be to utilize the "Preview" function in the forums without actually creating a post to have the above "toolbar" available to you while you design and format your rules. Once you've created a format you're happy with, you can copy and paste it into your trade rules. ^^
    Alternatively, you could create the rule formats in the trade settings page itself, though you will not have the physical toolbar available to you.
    It is worth mentioning that the formatting may shift a little in the trade rules as the spacing on the forums may be a bit different - so I would recommend testing the preview function in your trade rules as well. c:
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist