Need help with trades

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Need help with trades

Postby badass skeleton » Mon May 10, 2021 3:07 am

So, there is a "is this trade fair" thread, but is there a thread out there just for helping making trades at all?
if so, please tell me if its bad for me to put this here but can someone help me with this

i want c$ for these items but im not too sure their demand at all! even the "what are these items worth in c$" thread is a little confusing ;;'
badass skeleton is no more
badass skeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need help with trades

Postby strawberry_dolly » Mon May 10, 2021 3:28 am

the best place to ask would be the "how much is this item worth" thread or the item trades thread. you can use the search function on the top left of the thread to search by item name, and if it hasn't already been asked about you can post it there yourself!
the general rule of thumb is that items are worth about an uncommon from their release year - if you can get an item's worth in pets, you can covert that based on the pets C$ value here! for instance, a 2013 item would be worth a 2013 uncommon (unless it has particular value for some other reason), and a 2013 uncommon goes for 6-7C$
there's also a guide to particularly valuable items here but I have heard that it's a little outdated!

(there's also a main index of any helpful guides here!
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (32 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need help with trades

Postby badass skeleton » Mon May 10, 2021 3:30 am

tysm for the response i appreciate you, i didnt know the item trades thread existed, ill have to check it out!<3
badass skeleton is no more
badass skeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me