can be locked ty

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

can be locked ty

Postby 0_freak_0 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:25 pm

I don´t know if something like this already exists, at least I didn't find anything like that. So I have the idea to make a forum topic (here https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewforum.php?f=10) providing a free to use lines list (gallery), which displays free to use bases (editable oekaki). I think this could be very useful to people who search for those things, as I plan on sorting the lines after species. I don't want to claim the artwork as mine and I will credit the owner under every piece of them. I´ll provide a clickable image, which leads to the topic, an extra link to the topic, a link to the artists profile and the username of the artist. Also I want to display parts of the CS rules for Oekaki and Art as quotes and add several notes saying, that the art is not by me and the owners rules should be followed when using it.

Question 1: Do I have to ask the artists, whose art I want to display, for permission, even when I'm crediting them like stated above?

Question 2: I didn't find anything about it on the forums, so does reservating (several, like over 10) posts count as spam, if I do it without waiting for the topic to fall off the first side of the board or do I have to wait for it to do so?

Thank you for reading and thanks for any helpful answer.
Last edited by 0_freak_0 on Sat May 08, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0_freak_0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Questions about art credit and spam

Postby Lucario » Sat May 08, 2021 11:32 pm

I believe that this has already been done, unfortunately!
Click here to see Loeyla's editables directory! :)
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Questions about art credit and spam

Postby 0_freak_0 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Oh ok, thank you for the quick answer.
0_freak_0