blocking question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

blocking question

Postby uro » Thu May 06, 2021 1:02 pm

How do i make it so someone I've blocked can't see my entire profile/posts/pets?

I just wanna make it so if they decide to look me up nothing comes up.
I've noticed after blocking someone and being blocked I can still see their account, while in another persons case when I was blocked I couldn't see their account.
this leads me to believe there are certain choose-able settings that will allow me to restrict what blocked users can and cant see.
I dunno if i'm just blind but i couldn't find those settings. if someone could show me or explain this it would help a lot. thank you.
lurking mostly
obsessed with yume nikki and ynfg
uro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blocking question

Postby Lacuna » Thu May 06, 2021 1:17 pm

CS is a public forum site so your posts and pets are visible to everyone because they would also be visible if those people logged out. Logged out users cannot view profiles.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uro » Thu May 06, 2021 7:35 pm

@Lacuna

I understand, I was just confused because i've been blocked by a couple people and I've been able to see their account, while for one other I was completely unable to see theirs. I was curious if there was a setting which made me unable to see theirs, because I personally would want to do that with every person I've blocked.

Im sorry if that makes 0 sense lol I could just be assuming/misunderstanding things
lurking mostly
uro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Thu May 06, 2021 7:51 pm

If it looked like this, it's a setting you can activate on the manage blocked users page, you need to change the PM filtering settings to any other than the first one. Here's a bit more info of what the blocking does ^^

However as Lacuna said, people still can see your posts/pets by logging out, but while logged out they can't post on your threads or see your profile either
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uro » Fri May 07, 2021 8:29 am

@stan.

thank you a lot! yeah I know its pretty useless considering people can see while logged out it just gives a bit of reassurance knowing they cant see while logged on
lurking mostly
uro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me