Zodiac dog?? Nons??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Zodiac dog?? Nons??

Postby badass skeleton » Tue May 04, 2021 6:29 am

So I've got this pet Image
Pet's name: Jan 10
Idk someone gave it to me and I'm not to sure of it's worth or value and it's very confusing I see people talk abt zodiac dogs a lot so if someone could point me to a thread that goes in depth abt it that would be appreciated

Also: what is a UR, what is a non?? What are these word that people use to describe worth😔🤡
badass skeleton is no more
badass skeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zodiac dog?? Nons??

Postby Howl ✦ » Tue May 04, 2021 9:35 am

UR means unreleased, as far as I'm concerned. These are pets that you can find under the special releases tab in the archives. They are not monthly adopts; only a few lucky users can get them. If I remember correctly, you can have that chance on the December 18.

Zodiac Dogs are very popular - and old - pets, thus their demand is high. I'd for sure not trade it to someone without knowing its worth, so hold onto them until that.
穴だらけの羽を剥いで 飛び込め目をこじ開け
そこが泥まみれのHEAVENだろうが住めば楽園ってさ

trades
Howl ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zodiac dog?? Nons??

Postby axelandria » Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 am

The 'special release' or 'UR' pets, come out on the 18th of December in the Advent Calendar. On the 18th, all of the old pets ever released on the site are released again. Everyone can adopt three pets that day, and in it, you have the chance of getting any older rare pet, or possibly an 'Unreleased' pet. These pets, otherwise known as URs, are only released through the 18th of December rerelease. Store pets are never rereleased.

Nons are pets from the retired rare's list. Although this list has been retired, but some users still use it. It is not up-to-date with current day values, so make sure to do research before sending trades or accepting offers. Ex-List pets have their own unique values. They are basically the most valuable pets on CS minus custom pets which only some staff members/very close friends of Tess and Nick have on the site. To find more information about them go to this url: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3377402

Currently, there are many other user-made lists that you can find here: Forum/viewforum.php?f=20 Make sure to search up values before you accept trades and send trades.

Zodiac dogs do have high demand. You can find what these pets are currently worth here: Forum/search.php?keywords=zodiac&t=4460390&sf=msgonly

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist