Dressup Scene Questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dressup Scene Questions

Postby styx2749 » Mon May 03, 2021 12:41 pm

I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out how to get the dressup scenes to work. I can't figure out how to resize anything, remove individual items, or delete scenes I no longer want; I'm not talking about posted scenes: I can't delete my unpublished scenes. I am having issues getting the scenes to even load sometimes, so I wonder if this is a connection issue.

Thanks in advance for the help!
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dressup Scene Questions

Postby axelandria » Mon May 03, 2021 4:08 pm

Hi! I'll split your question into three:

1. I don't believe you can resize anything in Dressup Scenes.

2. To remove individual items, there is a bar underneath pets that are placed in the scene. The "up" arrow will move pets forward, so they're not hidden behind other things, the "down" arrow will do the opposite of that, and the side-to-side arrow will change the direction that your pet is facing. Beside all those is two squares. Click that, and all items on the pet will be individually moveable!

3. To delete unpublished scenes, go into your unpublished scenes, and select one you'd like to delete. Post it, then click the "x" in between "Edit" and "Report".

4. When your scene won't load, try reloading (F5) or do a hard refresh (CTRL + F5). If that doesn't work, feel free to send in a help ticket!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items