Does Oekaki support IPad 7th Gen and Apple Pencil?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Does Oekaki support IPad 7th Gen and Apple Pencil?

Postby oakhearted » Sun May 02, 2021 7:15 pm

Just curious because I may wanna draw on Oekaki one day again.
And if so, how do I do it ?
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Does Oekaki support IPad 7th Gen and Apple Pencil?

Postby axelandria » Mon May 03, 2021 4:15 pm

To draw on Oekaki, go to any Oekaki category, then click "New Drawing" at the top.

I'm not completely sure about your device, however as long as your device/browser supports Java, it should be okay.

From Oekaki/Java problems & solutions:
For Mac:
Mac OS X (especially versions 10.7 and above), has less support towards Java. Safari sometimes has trouble with Java. Try switching over to FireFox if you can't get Java to work on Mac. FireFox is the most likely browser to run Java based applications such as the oekaki.

If switching to FireFox does not help, go to your system preferences and click on Java. Scroll through the tabs and make sure 'enable Java content in browsers' is checked on.

For Chrome (since April 2015):
Since April 2015 Google Chrome will be dropping support towards Java and other applications. This will cause you to see the 'install Java' screen even if you already have it installed. There is a temporary fix until the support is lost entirely. Just follow these instructions and you're good to go. Be warned, this takes away your pen pressure so you'll need to install JTablet again after this and relaunch your browser.

I highly suggest to switch over to another browser like FireFox in the end, since this work-around is only temporary.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items