FIXED PLEASE LOCK!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

FIXED PLEASE LOCK!

Postby rileypillow » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:18 am

Last edited by rileypillow on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to block specific images

Postby Lennie » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:55 am

At least as a temporary fix to seeing images, perhaps until you find an image blocking site which works for your needs, you could opt to turn off avatars and/or signatures on CS in your display preferences:
    Under "Board Preferences" > "Edit display options" >
    This way you won't see user's signatures and avatars - which may be where you are encountering images you are hoping to avoid.
    If any of the images which you are encountering happen to be breaking site rules, you can also feel free to report those instances for mods to take a look. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:43 pm

unfortunately i dont believe a feature like that is available on the site. however, you can try finding alternatives in browser extensions. if you are using google chrome, you can download adblock plus which will allow you to block specific elements if right clicked, as demonstrated below. i am unsure if any other browser has an adblocker like this, but you could always try searching for "image blocker" extensions

you can also disable this feature at any time by going into your adblock page settings and clicking on the advanced tab and scrolling all the way down until you see "my filter list", it just takes a single uncheck to undo this ^^

if its a certain users profile that is bothering you, you can block/foe them by going onto their profile and clicking the block button under their username

of course, the solution that lennie provided is something that you could try as well if you are still unsatisfied by these suggestions =)
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:27 am

Thank you so much, it seems to be working and the images are no longer appearing! :)
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me