losing my response in forums

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

losing my response in forums

Postby ChickenCat_ » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:39 am

basically, i participate in a forum game, intending to come back later and see what the next person responds about me; and then i can never find my response in the flood of other responses.
now i have a terrible memory, so i cant check the dates and times to find mine by remembering when i posted it. is there a built in tool to find not only your posts but to track down your replies? when i go to 'my posts' and click on the forum i want to see my reply in it just brings me to the newest response. help?
ChickenCat_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: losing my response in forums

Postby resqu » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:41 am

Not sure if this answers your question properly, but you can go to your profile and click "Search user’s posts" under "User Statistics". Some of your most recent replies will be there.
resqu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:45 am

You can actually look to the left of the thread name in your posts and there is an orange box. If you click the orange box, it brings you to the most recent post that you haven't viewed. (This is often the post after yours if you don't scroll after posting) I use this all the time for forum games.

If you accidently click where it brings you to the newest reply, then what resqu says is probably the best way to do it. :)
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:33 pm

resqu wrote:Not sure if this answers your question properly, but you can go to your profile and click "Search user’s posts" under "User Statistics". Some of your most recent replies will be there.

to add on to this, while looking at your posts there, click "jump to post" in the bottom right to see the replies after it.

alternatively, you can go to the thread, then clicking "first unread post". it will bring you to the post directly after yours (as long as you didn't open the thread a different time).
    first unread post.png
    first unread post.png (14.99 KiB) Viewed 76 times

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets