Server update - Report problems here

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Server update - Report problems here

Postby Nick » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:15 pm

There haven't been any changes to that, but the speed will depend on how many layers there are in the drawing, so it's definitely slower on some drawings than others.
User avatar
Nick
Admin
 
Posts: 6230
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:40 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Server update - Report problems here

Postby forest. » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:30 pm

the server crashed for a little while a few minutes ago, but that might just be because of traffic from the easter event (:
ImageImageImage
hi! i'm forest., but you can call me spencer :)

infp | ♏︎ | gryffindor

lover of bunnies ♡
User avatar
forest.
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Server update - Report problems here

Postby ZΕL » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:52 am

We're not sure if this is a glitch or a feature, but one of us used the GHAA account earlier to bump our wiki help thread accidentally, and it did change the date on the last post, but didn't add a "Last bumped by" note to it:
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=126529735#p126529735

I thought at first that it might not have added it because the bumping account owns the thread, but we just tested it under the same conidions (OP bumps, but last post was someone else's), and it worked as usual (date changes, bump note added).

Dunno if it's because of the update, but in any case it's a bit weird, because without the note it just looks like I made a brand new post today
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
Image           



they/them   german   adult

In the same fleeting moment
thou must live, die and know


current hoardslistocswiki
#BlackLivesMatter
User avatar
ZΕL
General Helper
 
Posts: 27458
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:04 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Server update - Report problems here

Postby Aurora Storm » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:09 pm

ZΕL wrote:We're not sure if this is a glitch or a feature, but one of us used the GHAA account earlier to bump our wiki help thread accidentally, and it did change the date on the last post, but didn't add a "Last bumped by" note to it:
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=126529735#p126529735

I thought at first that it might not have added it because the bumping account owns the thread, but we just tested it under the same conidions (OP bumps, but last post was someone else's), and it worked as usual (date changes, bump note added).

Dunno if it's because of the update, but in any case it's a bit weird, because without the note it just looks like I made a brand new post today

    I had this happen to me recently as well when I bumped either my trade thread or the rarity guide (I forget which one it was). Thought it was strange but I didn't know if it was a glitch or not!



Image
╔═════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities
art shop
| trades

aiming for a complete collection;
29 pets to go!

╚═════════════════════╝
User avatar
Aurora Storm
General Helper
 
Posts: 13395
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:39 pm

not exactly sure if this goes here - but the &pagesize= command doesn't seem to want to work for me
It won't go above 100 ^^
User avatar
Lucario
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:15 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ZΕL » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:51 pm

Lucario wrote:
not exactly sure if this goes here - but the &pagesize= command doesn't seem to want to work for me
It won't go above 100 ^^

Just checking real quick, do you write it as "pagesize" like in your post here, or as "pageSize"? the S has to be capitalized for the command to work.^^
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
Image           



they/them   german   adult

In the same fleeting moment
thou must live, die and know


current hoardslistocswiki
#BlackLivesMatter
User avatar
ZΕL
General Helper
 
Posts: 27458
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:04 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:19 am

ZΕL wrote:
Lucario wrote:
not exactly sure if this goes here - but the &pagesize= command doesn't seem to want to work for me
It won't go above 100 ^^

Just checking real quick, do you write it as "pagesize" like in your post here, or as "pageSize"? the S has to be capitalized for the command to work.^^


I've been using it with the capital S, but still it doesn't seem to like me ahah
User avatar
Lucario
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:15 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Vanargand » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:11 am

Lucario wrote:
ZΕL wrote:Just checking real quick, do you write it as "pagesize" like in your post here, or as "pageSize"? the S has to be capitalized for the command to work.^^


I've been using it with the capital S, but still it doesn't seem to like me ahah

It should be working, if you have the Chickensmoothie helper extension enabled, it won’t work. You can also scroll down to the bottom of the extension to change how many pets are visible per page, but the max cap is 500. You can view more than 500 with the extension disabled, though! :]
Image





                      𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄
                      Need Help?FAQGuide Index
                      ───────────────────────
                      adult ⋯ where am I? ⋯ aaaaaaaa
                      𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃.
User avatar
Vanargand
 
Posts: 12724
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Server update - Report problems here

Postby Domino Tricks » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:47 pm

This is Oekaki related but I went to a drawing I was working on earlier today and noticed that all of my saved colors in the color swatches were gone.

It's never done that before, and I thought I'd let you know in case it's a glitch or something.
(I have a photo of it if you need it)
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Domino Tricks
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Server update - Report problems here

Postby Mew » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:23 am

A bump I posted on my Discord server thread seemed to have vanished sometime between last night and this morning. When I tried to bump it again, it didn't count my forum post count up, and it didn't bump the thread.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4531842
.
.
.

she | her
infj

.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.
★ ★ ★
i'm mew
if you need help or a friend
i'm here for you ♥
Image
User avatar
Mew
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: berkan and 1 guest