Does this pet have PPS? (Solved Ty!)

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Does this pet have PPS? (Solved Ty!)

Postby DrShadowC » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:35 am

Ok so the ones I’ve come across all had the PPS label underneath the image in bio. This one doesn’t have PPS in bio but on image and I question if they really do have PPS. They grew from their adorable first stage (little brown mouse?) into an even more adorable Squirrel/Chinchilla looking thing.

Just- I wanna be sure if this guy has PPS or just evolved into something that’s not a rat.
Pet's name: Wheatley
Last edited by DrShadowC on Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrShadowC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Does this pet have PPS?

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:40 am

looking at his Growth in his little pet profile (second last row) it says fully grown, so yes that's as big as he's going to get. I believe the litter is based on squirrel or other rodent designs, judging from acorn on the baby rat, and the chipmunk patterning on one of the outcomes. Sometimes the artists like to have a little fun with the PPS's

In St. Patrick's Day 2017 they made a few PPS rats look like seals. I know they have a tomato PPS rat as well. For Christmas 2015 they made a fully grown Rat that looks like a sugar glider as well
Last edited by Oddity-Lad on Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marty » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:42 am

if you look at the pet itself it is pps, there's a symbol on it that'll say "PPS"
marty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmadrawzz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:44 am

It says PPS on the picture! :)
emmadrawzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrShadowC » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:25 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:looking at his Growth in his little pet profile (second last row) it says fully grown, so yes that's as big as he's going to get. I believe the litter is based on squirrel or other rodent designs, judging from acorn on the baby rat, and the chipmunk patterning on one of the outcomes. Sometimes the artists like to have a little fun with the PPS's

In St. Patrick's Day 2017 they made a few PPS rats look like seals. I know they have a tomato PPS rat as well. For Christmas 2015 they made a fully grown Rat that looks like a sugar glider as well

This helps a lot, tysm!

Also sorry, I just woke up and can’t see very well ^^’
DrShadowC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:44 am

DrShadowC wrote:
Oddity-Lad wrote:looking at his Growth in his little pet profile (second last row) it says fully grown, so yes that's as big as he's going to get. I believe the litter is based on squirrel or other rodent designs, judging from acorn on the baby rat, and the chipmunk patterning on one of the outcomes. Sometimes the artists like to have a little fun with the PPS's

This helps a lot, tysm!

Also sorry, I just woke up and can’t see very well ^^’

No problem. Occasionally they do throw in PPS of other species' though. There was a litter of Chickens inspired by Dragon Fruit that had a PPS dragon as the last outcome so it's not unheard of. Generally people just label pets based on what lineart was used. Like the Lunar New Years cows are on the Pony lineart and show up as Ponies in the Archive.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me