I don't know how to post things

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I don't know how to post things

Postby FlufflyCowFurry » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:27 am

Heyo! the day this is posted is my 2nd day on this site. How do i post art? Or post things in general?? I emailed the help option, and haven't gotten an email back. And the link to verify my password said error.
Image Image
FlufflyCowFurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I don't know how to post things

Postby axelandria » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:28 pm

hi! welcome to chickensmoothie c:
    you just did post! you can either create a new post, like yours, or post on someone else's thread, by clicking "post reply".
    to post art, go to any oekaki board and click "new drawing". after finishing drawing, you can select which board the drawing should go in.
    if you want to post art made outside of CS's art program, make a thread here!

as for the password thing, that's something only staff can help you with.

just some things to help you along!

guide index
    FAQ
    site and forum rules
    fair trade thread

xxhelp
    if you have any questions, you're welcome to send in a help ticket, or post on the help + questions forum!
    you can also join Adopt A Newbie, where an adopter will "adopt" you, and show you around the site!

feel free to send me a PM if you need any more help :)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I don't know how to post things

Postby 002 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:21 pm

FlufflyCowFurry wrote:Heyo! the day this is posted is my 2nd day on this site. How do i post art? Or post things in general?? I emailed the help option, and haven't gotten an email back. And the link to verify my password said error.

Howdy friend :)
If you are looking to post off-site art whether that be digital, traditional, or writing in general, I would check out the Creativity subforum. Or if you'd like to create and publish digital drawings on Oekaki itself, I would check out the Oekaki subforum.
When browsing subforums, there will not be an option to post responses or a new thread. You have to go to one of the sections and hit "New Topic".

To post a reply, you need to go to a thread and click "Post Reply" at either the bottom of the thread or the top. Or, if you'd like to reply to someone's post, you would hit "Quote" on a user's post. You will find this button next to the user's icon.

Keep in mind it can take a couple of hours or even days to receive a response to your help ticket/email, but someone will certainly get to you soon.
I would recommend checking out the "Site Problems" section of the FAQ. As a new member, your first post must undergo approval before being publicised:
Lacuna wrote:Why can't I send trade messages/PMs?
When users first register, they are added to a "Newly Registered Users" group with limited privileges. They are able to post in the forums, but their post will not be visible until a moderator approves it. They are able to send trades, but they may not send messages until this post is approved. This is to make sure the player is a real person and not a spambot. Once your first post has been approved, you will be able to post freely, as well as send trade messages and PMs.

If your profile says you are a "Registered COPPA User," then your communication privileges (including trade messages and PMs) have been restricted due to the COPPA law. Please see below for more information on COPPA.

Sometimes, your future posts will be filtered for approval if it contains content that may or may not be family-friendly.
❴ no pronouns, any // student ❵
trade //
skelebun hoard

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ˚ʚ♡ɞ ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me