Help find pet in archive?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help find pet in archive?

Postby 「jaded.nights」 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 pm

uhh I can't find the litter this one* came from anywhere. I've check both on here and the wiki, did I somehow miss it? Thanks for your time!
-xoxo Ever

*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
2014-08-01
Image
Image Image Image

┌─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────┐
✰[[Ever/infj-t/smoll adult/enby/abro/♎️ ]]✰
└─────── ・ 。゚☆: *. ඞ.* :☆゚. ───────┘
⟡ˏˋI do have autism and ADHD, please be patient with me.ˊˎ⟡
I'm very awkward and have really bad anxiety.
I'm so sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable.
Oekaki is not for me lol
⟢⟡⟣All sig art by me⟢⟡⟣
While I do have TH and DA, it's blocked on my computer
so I can't access them at the moment.
(´•̥ ᵔ •̥`)*ᶜʳᶦᵉˢ*

Always looking for c$
Image
User avatar
「jaded.nights」
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:16 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here

Postby barbara » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:52 pm

「jaded.nights」 wrote:uhh I can't find the litter this one* came from anywhere. I've check both on here and the wiki, did I somehow miss it? Thanks for your time!
-xoxo Ever

*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
2014-08-01

Image
User avatar
barbara
 
Posts: 2580
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:14 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here

Postby 「jaded.nights」 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:55 pm

barbara wrote:
「jaded.nights」 wrote:uhh I can't find the litter this one* came from anywhere. I've check both on here and the wiki, did I somehow miss it? Thanks for your time!
-xoxo Ever

*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
2014-08-01


Aaa thank you so much! </3
I feel like a big dummy now, I was looking in october pfft
Image
Image Image Image

┌─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────┐
✰[[Ever/infj-t/smoll adult/enby/abro/♎️ ]]✰
└─────── ・ 。゚☆: *. ඞ.* :☆゚. ───────┘
⟡ˏˋI do have autism and ADHD, please be patient with me.ˊˎ⟡
I'm very awkward and have really bad anxiety.
I'm so sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable.
Oekaki is not for me lol
⟢⟡⟣All sig art by me⟢⟡⟣
While I do have TH and DA, it's blocked on my computer
so I can't access them at the moment.
(´•̥ ᵔ •̥`)*ᶜʳᶦᵉˢ*

Always looking for c$
Image
User avatar
「jaded.nights」
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:16 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:42 pm

「jaded.nights」 wrote:
barbara wrote:
「jaded.nights」 wrote:uhh I can't find the litter this one* came from anywhere. I've check both on here and the wiki, did I somehow miss it? Thanks for your time!
-xoxo Ever

*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image
2014-08-01


Aaa thank you so much! </3
I feel like a big dummy now, I was looking in october pfft


Howdy. This thread is for reporting problems and/or errors with the archives. Chicken Smoothie does have a "what pet is this? thread if you need help identifying pets in the future
Image


ImageImageImage
Odd - He/Him - Local Cryptid

Image
Where would you like to go?

Go to my Trading Tent
Go to my Collection TentImage
Go to the ChickenWiki
Go to the Newbie Guide

Forest divider by King-Lulu-Deer on DA
User avatar
Oddity-Lad
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here

Postby 「jaded.nights」 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:04 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:Howdy. This thread is for reporting problems and/or errors with the archives. Chicken Smoothie does have a "what pet is this? thread if you need help identifying pets in the future


Will do! I had originally thought that this pet wasn't in the archives so that's why I came here (:
Image
Image Image Image

┌─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────┐
✰[[Ever/infj-t/smoll adult/enby/abro/♎️ ]]✰
└─────── ・ 。゚☆: *. ඞ.* :☆゚. ───────┘
⟡ˏˋI do have autism and ADHD, please be patient with me.ˊˎ⟡
I'm very awkward and have really bad anxiety.
I'm so sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable.
Oekaki is not for me lol
⟢⟡⟣All sig art by me⟢⟡⟣
While I do have TH and DA, it's blocked on my computer
so I can't access them at the moment.
(´•̥ ᵔ •̥`)*ᶜʳᶦᵉˢ*

Always looking for c$
Image
User avatar
「jaded.nights」
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:16 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest