hiii! i'm new here and have a few questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

hiii! i'm new here and have a few questions

Postby Golden Gall 24 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:35 am

hii! i came to this website last year when I saw some people talking about it on discord last year and decided to try it out, and ended up leaving after a few weeks and I just came back to it. I already figured most of the things on here on my own, but I still have a few questions on how things here work if y'all don't mind me asking.

1) how do you determine if a trade is fair? how many commons are fair for an uncommon, how many uncommon are fair for a rare?
Are some uncommon more valued than others? are the amount of uncommons that are fair for a rare determined by what year the pet was born? i looked around on the forums a bit (which i still haven't fully figured out) and I couldn't find anything that answered this, though I could've just missed it or not looked hard enough.

2) what's oekaki?

3) how do the forums work and how do I navigate them?

sorry if I'm asking for too much, I just find this website really interesting and want to be able to know how to play it properly.
Golden Gall 24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hiii! i'm new here and have a few questions

Postby Oddity-Lad » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:52 am

Welcome back!

Chicken smoothie does have a is this a fair trade? thread where you can always posting you're unsure. Typically an uncommon is worth 2 commons from the same year and a rare is I think 2 uncommons (I'll double check that. I do have a value chart in my "trading tent") in my signature if you're not on mobile but values tend to be largely subjective and up to the people trading. Different species do tend to have different demands depending on the person. Some people aren't big rat or spider fans, but dogs, cats, and special line arts tend to be more popular. This is also a good link it takes you to a post in the newbie guide with links to pet rarities and trading information

I've never used it but Oekaki is the CS art "software" where a lot of people draw fanart, original characters, and other fun stuff. This'll take you to the official Oekaki Rules and information page though!

Forums are pretty easy to get the hang of. There are a bunch of primary pages like this one, clubs and armies, pet trading and discussion, and oekaki has a whole bunch as well. If you're not on mobile you can then search for topics you're looking for using the search bar by the top of the page and it'll bring up mentions of those words within all threads on that page. Is there anything specific you were trying to find? Maybe I could point you in the right direction!
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden Gall 24 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:41 pm

aaah alright, I think i understand most of this works now, thank you so much for the help!!!!!! <3
Golden Gall 24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Golden Gall 24 wrote:aaah alright, I think i understand most of this works now, thank you so much for the help!!!!!! <3

My pleasure! If you need anything else feel free to PM me. I don't know everything but I should at least be able to point you in the right direction
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me