Messaging problems

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Messaging problems

Postby JayJay » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:51 pm

So I have 182 messages that I can't see. I've deleted a lot of messages (only have 32% or so room taken up). It offers me a link to release the messages but then doesn't release the messages... I have tried for several weeks now, deleting most of messages and trying to push the link to release the messages. I would refresh the page, leave the page for a day or two. Wait until the messages were full again and tried to delete them again to release the messages but nothing happened. I've tried to research the problem and looked up the best I can but I can't find the solution. Please help.
Follower of Jesus Christ, as my Lord and Savior. He died for our sins and rose again 3 days later!

Samson
JayJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Messaging problems

Postby Lennie » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:03 pm

I know you said you've tried deleting messages, but I'm not sure to what extent you've cleared your inbox, so in the event you haven't tried this yet
    a guess would be that since the maximum number of messages in the cs inbox is 200 - you have to have enough space available for the total number following the release of held messages to be 200 or lower in your inbox
    if you have 182 messages on hold, you may need to have 18 messages/9% full or less to release everything ^^;
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Messaging problems

Postby JayJay » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Yes thank you. I must not have deleted enough. I had it all the way down to the last page but that must have been too many. Thank you so much!
Follower of Jesus Christ, as my Lord and Savior. He died for our sins and rose again 3 days later!

Samson
JayJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me