Discontinued Rares List

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Discontinued Rares List

Postby Broken » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:13 am

As a returning player from 2016, I find it incredibly difficult to identify the value of my pets especially after the rares list has been discontinued. What would be some advice that I could be given? Additionally, is a new rares list being made? I don't know the specific names for many of my pets and its often difficult for me to communicate with other players regarding trading.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 40 people.
I have received 15 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won 12 gift wars.
I have lost 5 gift wars.
Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discontinued Rares List

Postby houndoom » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:34 am

hey! the names of pets have not changed, so you can still find them based on the same name you have had for them until now. there are various other user made 'lists' around, most factoring in rarity, so have a peek in the forums and see if there is one you would like to use for trading. in terms of judging values and trades, i really recommend looking at the 'vr and omgsr trades thread' which includes trades with high value pets, so you can judge by yourself what they are currently going for.

the 'list' was very outdated and wrong, often over valuing or under valuing pets, which is why it was discontinued.

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:48 am

So for experienced players as such, is it just a matter of memorization regarding the values of certain pets to judge whether a trade should be accepted? I feel like without a solid heirarchy such as what the tierlist provided, a lot of shady trading and undervaluing/overvaluing will be happening because people just have this lack of knowledge. Really sucks that there isnt a new tierlist.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 40 people.
I have received 15 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won 12 gift wars.
I have lost 5 gift wars.
Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:51 am

`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me