(PLEASE LOCK) Adoption centre donations?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

(PLEASE LOCK) Adoption centre donations?

Postby rileypillow » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:47 am

I was wondering where an appropriate place to ask for donations for my adoption centre is? It’s closed atm so I don’t know whether I should post in the free adoptions forum.

(Just to make this clear I’m not asking for donations in this post, please don’t send me any!)
Last edited by rileypillow on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoption centre donations?

Postby axelandria » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:32 am

Asking for free pets is not permitted.

• Don’t make posts or topics asking for free pets, and do not send trades to other users asking for free pets.

• If you are looking for free pets, many users create free pet giveaways and adoption centers in the CS Free Adoptions board. You are welcome to post on these topics.

try adopting from other adoption centres, and then just putting those pets in your adoption centre.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:48 am

axelandria wrote:
    Asking for free pets is not permitted.

• Don’t make posts or topics asking for free pets, and do not send trades to other users asking for free pets.

• If you are looking for free pets, many users create free pet giveaways and adoption centers in the CS Free Adoptions board. You are welcome to post on these topics.

try adopting from other adoption centres, and then just putting those pets in your adoption centre.

I’m not requesting free pets for myself, I’m requesting donations for my adoption centre so other people can take them. I know that you can ask for donations in the free adoptions forum, I just wanted to check if I’d be allowed since it’s closed atm and I was wondering whether it had to be open to be able to post :)
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:51 am

To avoid further confusion, it is allowed to ask for donations as long as they’re given away and not kept for yourself :) Link to OP
Donations
You can't force users to donate when they are adopting. Donations must be optional, or else your topic belongs in the trade boards, since your pets/items aren't really free to adopt.
You may not have special pets or items or a special group of pets available only to users who donate.
If you're taking donations, you must be willing to accept all unwanted pets/items. You can't only request certain outcomes, species, or rarity.
Any donations received must be given away for free in your adoption topic. You can't trade donations for any reason or keep any donations for your own personal collection.
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:48 pm

If your adoption center is closed then you cannot bump it to ask for donations. You can advertise in your signature and trade rules, though. ^^

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Seasonal wrote:If your adoption center is closed then you cannot bump it to ask for donations. You can advertise in your signature and trade rules, though. ^^

Ah okay! Ty for letting me know :) I’ll make a post once it’s reopened then!
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me