having adult in bio?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

having adult in bio?

Postby OpheliasLighthouse » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:34 am

is that okay? a long time ago i got a warning for having my real age in my bio, but ive seen people use adult. i feel a need to have adult in my bio, because it makes me feel more comfortable interacting with people who might be much younger than me. like, since they cant know my real age, at least they can know im an adult i guess? if i cant have my real age, would it be okay to have adult? or do the people using adult in their bios get warnings too. sorry for rambling, just need a reply to decide what i can do to feel more comfortable being on a site with so many younger people!
OpheliasLighthouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: having adult in bio?

Postby turnip_soup » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:37 am

Me personally I havent gotten a warning [removed], so i dont think you'll have a problem.
Hope this helps...
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal info removed
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 am

Lacuna and Seasonal both posted here confirming that saying 'adult' in your signature is perfectly fine!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OpheliasLighthouse » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:39 am

Kaizoku wrote:
Lacuna and Seasonal both posted here confirming that saying 'adult' in your signature is perfectly fine!

oh i didnt see that! thank you so much, i was worried about getting a second warning for the same thing ^^;

mods can delete or lock if they want!
OpheliasLighthouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:44 am

sad. wrote:Me personally I havent gotten a warning, so i dont think you'll have a problem.
Hope this helps...

Hi there! I'd just like to mention that it is against the rules to share that you're in highschool or what grade you are in. If things are not reported, staff may not be aware of them. Staff can't handle or solve a situation they are not aware of.

Schuyler wrote:This is partly correct. It is okay to share your first name only (no last or full names) and your country/state/region, but anything more specific than that is not allowed.

You may not share that you are a minor or in high school (saying generally that you're in school or in college without suggesting anything about which grade you're in is acceptable, however). You are allowed to say that you are an adult, but other than that, you really should avoid sharing anything about your age, especially if you're a minor, as it could potentially put you at risk. Specifying any kind of number range (ex. 18+, 14-16, under 21, etc.) is not allowed, either.

Phone numbers, email addresses, or similar contact info, as well as photos where you or your family or friends can be recognized are also not allowed under any circumstances. Linking to other websites and profiles is generally okay, but only if there is no personal information or other rule-breaking content displayed there: anything you link to must follow CS rules.

popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me