Trading Guide for Noobs

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trading Guide for Noobs

Postby Beefy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi everyone. I am new and I would like a reference guide that explains what dates are worth and rarities compared to each other. If anyone could link me one to put in my trade rules and use until I get a grasp of exactly what is going on. Please no advanced things that I would never understand. Thanks a bunch!
All artwork made by darkspawn <3. Link on picture

Beefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading Guide for Noobs

Postby Time Traveler » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:20 am

I always keep the Guide Index bookmarked - there's a ton of helpful resources there!

The Understanding Rarities Guide is a good place to start if you want a basic understanding of the rarity system
The "In Depth" Guide to Trading is a guide I'd recommend checking out if you want a better understanding of how the trade system works! Everything you'd ever want to know about trading and rarity can be found here

Other threads that can be helpful when you're making a trade you're unsure about are "Is this a fair Trade?" Thread and "How much is this pet worth?" thread. There are more threads such as these where you can ask for advice on things like C$ values and items if you're interested - all of these can be found in the Guide Index

hope this helps! c:
Time Traveler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me