Art Comp Prizes Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Art Comp Prizes Question

Postby Freeway » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:41 am

Heya!

I've been thinking for a bit about the various art competitions on here and I've seen (and given away myself) varying amounts of prizes pets towards art competitions, from around 10 or so pets to around 80 or even more.

That leads me to wonder if there is a maximum limit of pets you can offer as a prize for a competition?

I didn't see any rules regarding this question so I thought I'd maybe ask here!

Say everything was given out as promised at the end and every pet was given time to be individually linked on the thread - could I theoretically give away thousands of pets in one art competition?

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

>>> Check out this awesome artist!!
Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp Prizes Question

Postby axelandria » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:43 pm

as long as you give away all the promised prizes, then yes! i do not believe there is a maximum amount of pet prizes you can give!

however, if you want a response from a mod, i suggest sending in a help ticket <3

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp Prizes Question

Postby popping star » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 am

It is I, Bob wrote:Do you mean you are going to link each pet? I don't think you're allowed to have 1000 pet links on your page.

If you make a group and name it 'art comp prize' put the pets you wanna give away in there, and link that group then that would be allowed.

As long as you give away what you promised then there's no limit.

Hi there! Linking to a pet group is not sufficient. If the prize is a pet, the pet's profile page is required to be linked. This is to ensure the host actually owns the prize and there are no misunderstandings about the prize. This rule was added in January 2015 and can be found on the Art Contest Rules thread.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me